Are you curious about the Rehab Trainer courses, but not yet ready to commit to the three-day course that is Rehab Essentials?
Then Rehab Express is for you!
Rehab Express is an energetic, practical, one-day programme taught by one of our favourite local educator, Filipe Pereira!
In this course you will genuinely learn how to help fix your clients’ low risk, niggling problems and aches and pains – that, let’s be honest, most clients and even Trainers themselves, have!
- Discover enough about HOW injuries are created to prevent many happening – understand the negative powers of “Holding Patterns”, asymmetry and muscle imbalance.
- Learn three quick Screening tests that may indicate an injury is “High Risk” and needs referral to a physiotherapist as a high priority.
- Understand the 5 Main Muscle Imbalances that afflict the shoulder, knee/hip and low back, setting clients up for injury, or turning them into chronic issues.
- Receive and be taught techniques with the Posture Pro tool for “Turning Down” dominant areas of fascial tightness, muscular trigger points, and mobility barriers.
- Use the simple “Rehab Wand” (short dowel) to retrain faulty movements and teach activation drills for inhibited muscles for each of the 5 main muscle imbalances.
- Blend new movements into functional patterns, lifestyle, and set homework for your clients to keep them improving in their own time.
Wednesday 22nd February 2017,
Time 9AM – 5PM
FIT Academy Singapore
55 Newton Rd
Early Bird Special
Before February 10th Feb:
After February 10th, $445
ACE (0.7 CEC) Accreditation Points
For information/register: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +65 9616 6118