Get with the movement!
The decision to become professionally certified is an important step in being recognized as a competent practitioner in your discipline. Working as a Personal Trainer is one of the most rewarding career choices for today’s fitness professional and we we want to make sure you reach your full potential.
The American Council on Exercise’s acclaimed Personal Trainer Certification is designed for trainers providing any form of 1-on-1 or small-group fitness instruction and is a leading industry recognised certification.
Personal Trainer Development Program combines this certification alongside two others and offers everything you need to know to start your amazing career as an exercise professional.
Here at FIT Singapore we provide the most comprehensive practical training, with the help of our partners including Functional Training Institute (Australia) to get you ready to be a Certified Exercise Instructor and Functional Tools Coach as well.
What’s this Personal Training Development Program about?
You will be able to design, implement, monitor and evaluate safe and effective exercise programs for healthy adults. This will provide a systematic approach to personal trainers with unique entry points allowing you to take a client from being sedentary all the way to training for athletic performance as well as being prepared for the international certification exam with our tried and proven exam review method!
How it benefits me?
Who will benefit?
What does it include?
- Role of a Fitness Instructor, Principles of Fitness & Cardiovascular Training
- Upper Body Resistance Training
- Lower Body Resistance Training & Mobility Training
- Functional Movement Progression & Mobility Training
- Instructional Skills
- Designing & Leading Workouts
FTI- Functional Tools Coach (7 hours)
The Functional Tools Coach Workshop by the Functional Training Institute (Global/AUS) was designed to give you a basic understanding of the exercises, principles and programming around the following tools:
- Battling Ropes
- Suspended Fitness Trainer
- Introduction to Personal Training, Code of Ethics, Introduction to Program Design
- Behavior Change & Communication Skills
- Nutrition & Weight Management
- Anatomy & Movement
- Physiological Assessment
- Functional Assessment, Training & Programming
- Essential Anatomy, Physiology and Biomechanics
- Resistance Training – Assessments, Training & Programming
- Personal Trainer Essential Skills
- Cardiorespiratory Training– Science, Assessments, Training & Programming
- Special Populations & Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Fit test 1 & 2
- Exam Review
- FIT Comprehensive Exam
- Comprehensive Exam Paper Review
Sign Up Now?
In the past, our PT course was offered in a 48 hours format. However, with more than 24 hours hours of practical components added to the curriculum covering Personal Trainer Essential Skills, Functional Training and Program Building, we ensure are offering the highest standards to our students above any other education provider and producing confident and incredibly skilled Personal Trainers.
Cost: Regular Price is $2,500 with Super Early Bird Special Rate of $2,000 ( before 29th April) and Early Bird Special Rate of $2,300 (before 19th May).
When: The Personal Trainer Development Program will be 9th June and will run for 11 weeks (excluding public holidays) and the cost will include:
- Certified Exercise Instructor (9th, 10th and 11th June, Fri, Sat & Sun, 9am to 5pm)
- Functional Training Coach (17th June, Sat, 9am to 5pm)
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer (8th July-9th September, every Saturday 9am to 4pm excluding public holidays)
- Course Manuals
- ACE Exam Fee
- Personal Career Development Advisor from our Fit Team
- Access to our Private Facebook Group for FiT Singapore Personal Trainers
To sign up for the course, please download the ACE PTDP Application Form here here and send it back to us along with your proof of payment.
In terms of payment, we accept cash, cheque or bank transfer. Below are the details if you prefer to use bank transfer.
Bank : OCBC
Account name : Fitness Innovations Singapore Pte Ltd
Account no : 508 7827 78001
Kindly email your proof of payment to email@example.com by stating the name of the registered participant. Your registration will be confirmed by us in writing or by call.
For cash or cheque payment, please visit our FIT Singapore office located at Revenue House #05-02.