Here is why you need this course:
1. Kettlebells are the MOST POPULAR training tool on the market! Impress your clients by knowing all the BEST Exercises!
2. Help your clients see more fat loss, strength, balance, and power. Kettle bells produce HUGE results. Most importantly this leads to referrals!
3. Stand out from the thousands of Personal Trainers in Singapore. WOW your clients and have steady income!
4. Learn how to get your Hourly Rate up by running small groups and semi-private training sessions
What to expect?
In Level 1 you will learn 15 Fundamental Kettlebell Exercises including the Swing, Clean, Press, Snatch, Turkish Get-up and Windmill. We will teach you many great progressions and regressions of the key lifts so you have exercises for all fitness levels. You will learn how to create GREAT Kettle bell programs.Most importantly, we teach you how break down every movement so you become a better teacher. You will know how to instruct a Kettlebell Swing, Turkish Get-up and Snatch with ease.
In Level 2 this Advanced Kettlebells Course is an extension to Level 1 where we build on the foundations. It will explode your array of exercises and will establish you as a Kettlebell Expert. The Exercises are challenging, fun and will add a ‘Wow’ factor to your training sessions.
The course includes the Following:
- Kettlebell Variations of Kettlebell Level 1 Movements
- Kettlebell Clean and Jerk – The most Technical of Kettlebell Exercises
- Alternate Holds and Presses
- Double Kettlebell Exercises
- Exercises that will annihilate your Core
- Kettlebell Programs that will add Tremendous value to your Business
What’s this course about?
Who will benefit?
How to Sign up?
Thursday 1st & Friday 2nd July from 9am to 5pm (FULL)
Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th November from 9am to 5pm (NEW!)
Where: FIT Singapore/TMP Fitness @ Revenue House (55 Newton Rd, 05-02, 307987)
0.8 ACE CEC’s per module (1.6 ACE CEC’s for Level 1 & 2)
Cost: Early Bird Special of $360/course or $675 Combo (before 20/10/2017) Regular $400/course or $750 combo
In terms of payment, we accept cash, cheque or bank transfer. Below are the details if you prefer to use bank transfer.
Bank : OCBC
Account name : Fitness Innovations Singapore Pte Ltd
Account no : 508 7827 78001
Kindly email your proof of payment to email@example.com by stating the name of the registered participant.
Your registration will be confirmed by us in writing or by call.
For cash or cheque payment, please visit our FIT Singapore office located at Revenue House #05-02.