Kickstart your injury management skills
Learn how the world-class REHAB method can help you effectively correct the 5 main muscle imbalances that most clients suffer from, and that underpin so many chronic niggling biomechanical problems. A great introduction to how the skill-set works and a refresher for those who have done our courses a few years back.
What you will get
- Get the basics of the REHAB protocol in a single day!
- 6 Fitness Australia CECs (with multiple choice exam at end of day), 0.7 NASM CEUs or 0.7 ACE credits
- Get the Posture Pro, Rehab Wand, Manual and Colour certificate
- Learn skills for assessing and correcting the 5 Main Muscle Imbalances.
Rehab Express is an energetic, practical, one-day programme that you can complete as a powerful and practical face-face workshop, or remotely on-line with supplementary content here.
In this course you will genuinely learn
HOW TO help fix your clients’ low risk, niggling problems and aches and pains – that, let’s be honest, most clients and even Trainers themselves, have!
If you have never experienced how you could help all your clients with niggling aches and pains, you will be surprised at how they will rave to their friends about what you are doing to help them…
Keep clients on their fitness plans with less injury frustration!
You can easily help your injured clients without becoming a Physiotherapist or Medical Professional.
The key is the incredible “R+E+H+A+B” skill-set. It keeps you safe from making mistakes with injured areas, and yet gives you powerful tools to make a difference!
- Discover enough about HOW injuries are created to prevent many happening – understand the negative powers of “Holding Patterns”, asymmetry and muscle imbalance.
- Learn three quick Screening tests that may indicate an injury is “High Risk” and needs referral to a physiotherapist as a high priority.
- Understand the 5 Main Muscle Imbalances that afflict the shoulder, knee/hip and low back, setting clients up for injury, or turning them into chronic issues.
- Receive and be taught techniques with the Posture Pro tool for “Turning Down” dominant areas of fascial tightness, muscular trigger points, and mobility barriers.
- Use the simple “Rehab Wand” (short dowel) to retrain faulty movements and teach activation drills for inhibited muscles for each of the 5 main muscle imbalances.
- Blend new movements into functional patterns, lifestyle, and set homework for your clients to keep them improving in their own time.
- Receive 6 Fitness Australia CEC’s (with multiple choice exam at end of day), 0.7 NASM CEUs and 0.7 ACE points.
Click here to download the Rehab Express Prospectus and contact us email@example.com for more information on up coming course dates